Last Updated April 5th, 2021
What information does Akshar collect?
If you use or access the Akshar Services, or open Akshar account, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as your full bank account number if you choose to use it with the Akshar Services.
- Detailed personal information, such as your date of birth or Permanent Account Number.
- Biometric information to verify your unique Aadhar number. We do not store your biometric credentials and adhere to norms specified by UIDAI.
- Other personal information provided by third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- Your photo or “avatar” if you choose to add one to your Akshar profile. Other users of the Akshar Services may be able to view your photo. You may remove your photo or change it at any time in your account settings.
- Information that you provide to Akshar when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
- Personal testimonial information or endorsements that you voluntarily provide to us and which we may display with your name on the Akshar Sites with your consent. To update or delete your testimonial, contact us at email@example.com.
- We also collect the following information (“Web Browser Information”) from your device when you use the Akshar Services: your IP address, the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, and the URL that you came from and the next URL that you visit. If you have enabled collection of location data in the Akshar mobile application, you can turn it off within the application’s settings on Android, or in your phone settings on iOS.
- Financial information, such as your full bank account number/transactional SMSes if you choose to use it with the Akshar Services.
- Akshar also collects your Location coordinates through GPS to provide you better & prompt customer service.
How does Akshar use the personal information that it collects?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Akshar Services to you.
- Notify you about your account activity.
- Process transactions and collect fees.
- Provide customer support and resolve disputes.
- Verify your identity and account information.
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Customize and improve your Akshar experience and the Akshar Services.
- Contact you at your telephone number by voice or SMS to validate the telephone number or your Akshar account.
- Notify you about important changes to the Akshar Services and/or Akshar terms and conditions.
- Provide you with news, offers, and information about the Akshar Services based on your communications preferences.
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the Akshar Services to you.
- Checks your eligibility for unsecured loans
How does Akshar share my personal information?
We may share your personal information as follows:
Akshar shares information about you when:
- You apply for a loan
- When you are involved in a transaction with another Akshar user or a financial instituion.
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve the Akshar Services (and not for these third parties’ own purposes), including fraud prevention, identity verification, analytics and marketing services, and financial institutions and other partners that are part of the payment process.
- With third parties upon your request. For example, you may ask Akshar to confirm your status as a Akshar user with a third party merchant.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of Akshar, our users, or the public.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
How do I opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Akshar?
If you prefer not to receive promotional emails from Akshar, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email that we send you to remove your email address from future promotional email campaigns. If you have difficulty with the unsubscribe process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security precautions does Akshar take to protect me?
We have security measures in place to protect your personal information, including the use of industry-standard data encryption technology and internal policies and restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal information. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How do I update my information?
If your personal information changes, you can update or correct it in your account settings by logging into your account at http://48g.400.mywebsitetransfer.com
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Akshar Services. If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Akshar Services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms and conditions.
What about the privacy of children?
Akshar is a general audience website. Akshar does not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Refer a friend
To use Akshar’s referral service, you provide your friend’s name and email address which Akshar uses to send a one-time email inviting them to visit the Akshar Sites. Akshar stores this contact information for the sole purpose of sending the one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
The Akshar sites may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums, which may require creation of an account with a third party. Any information you provide in these areas may be visible to the public, so we recommend that you avoid disclosing personal information. To request removal of your personal information from these areas, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.